*Y@ BOi D-vo*

*Y@ BOi D-vo*
*Mr. 18*

Monday, May 24, 2010

**DIPOLMA TIME!!!....hold up maybe??**

Check this out 2day May 24, 2010 was my last day of high school. Took my last exam 2day which was my 4th period Mrs. Hills class. You already kno EVERYBODY passed that shit no prob lol. After that shit went to the senior meeting shit just talking bout people who owed class dues and books. Left that shit and went straight to the teachers I wasnt 100% sure about if I was going to pass in. Went to Mr. Cooper first got my absenses and shit checked and worked out. Went to Friddle-Boon (Physics) said I made a 74 in there so shit I passed. After Fiddle-Boon went to my US HISTORY with Mr. Duncan. I was to scared when I walked in there. I was worring about his class all weekend long. I aint even gon lie it kinda keep me up that night couldnt sleep thinking bout if I passed his class or not. I walked in there and asked him did I make it and first thing he said.."WELL IDK STILL WAITING ON A BOOK REVIEW...YOU REALLY GOING TO RISK NOT TURNING THAT IN?" I told him some bullshit and just said MAN I AINT HAD TIME AND I HAD OTHER PROJECTS AND PAPERS I WAS WORRING ABOUT AND JUST DIDNT GET AROUND TO DOING THE BOOK REVIEW...he looked at me and was like "YOU HAD TIME YOU JUST DIDNT DO IT"...tru but shit still I did have alot of other shit doe. I asked for his yearbook so I could sign it. All I put in there was "DONOVAN: From you 5th period to your 3rd period I alwayz enjoyed your class" I liked it and give him his yearbook back. He pulled out his gradebook and was searching for my name. I was waiting and watching him go down the page with his finger tryna find my name. He found my name and was like "WELL....IT LOOKS LIKE YOU......WILL BE GRADUATING" I was to happy after that. Felt like a heavy weight just lifted off my chest. He told me I made a 72 and asked me is that good for me?...I was like HELL YEA THATS GOOD FOR ME SHIT AINT THAT PASSING...shit thats all I wanted to know. After I heard that I left the class and was set in my mind Im graduating because I passed all my classes, BARELY but passing. All my classes I was straight in so I was happy and went off and chill up in the cafeteria. Started thinking doe my averages and shit what I needed in the class to really graduate not just passing. Like if my 3rd Quarter grade was a 60 I would have to make a 80 to pass the class and in some of my classes I jus barely passed but didnt make what I needed to pass but I still passed all my classes doe. Asked my manager at work and she was talking about how "no child should be left behind" and as long as I showed my teachers that I tried even doe I didnt make my average I can still graduate. So shit thats what Im relying on wont find out for sure til senior breakfast Wednesday..I mean shit I think I should still be graduating shit I passed all my classes so I should still be able to walk and get my Dimpolma..

No comments:

Post a Comment