*Y@ BOi D-vo*

*Y@ BOi D-vo*
*Mr. 18*

Sunday, May 23, 2010

**Me Graduating...**

 I hope I graduate and I should be since I pasted my hardest classes GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY. I had failed GOVERNMENT first semester with Mr. Davis then second semester took it up with Mr. Hueble. Passed them 2 classes no doubt. Both teachers come up to me and said "Donovan.....you made it...was a lil worried about you in the end but you made it, you've passed my class" so shit done with them 2. Passed my WEB DESIGN class. I had to make a 90% on the exam..which I did plus my teacher helped me so Im good for 3 classes guaranteed. Pretty sure I passed PHYSICS the exam wasn't to hard, I wasn't struggling to complete it so guess Im good in there. Thats 4 classes Im passing...6th period Ms. Osborn passed her class did good on my memory book so thats 5 classes Im good in. 4th period exam is Monday and Im not worried about failing her class or exam so Im already good for 4th period. 6 classes I know Im pretty much good in...but my 3rd period Im kinda worried about it. I had a 77 (C-) in his class and turned in my CHILDREN'S BOOK in 4 dayz late, 10 points deducted a day late so the highest grade I could've made on the book was a 60. Better to turn it in then not to so shit I scrapped one up at the last minute because I wasn't planning on doing it. Did my TERMS and NAMES so made a 100 on those. We had a BOOK REVIEW and a FINAL PAPER due May. 21 and I did my FINAL PAPER at the last minute 2 dayz before it was due. My paper was only 2 pages long with a couple of lines on the 2nd page so shit hopefully he jus said fuck it and gave me full credit for it. I didnt turn in my BOOK REVIEW jus didnt do it at all. Didnt have a book, a computer to type it up on and print out, or time to do it. Thats an excuse I kno but I was focused on getting done with all my other projects first then work on 3rd periods stuff because his projects were due last. EOC was fucked up the way they made the questions on there confused everybody and some of the answers on there were similar you could of picked 2 answers for 1 question so you didnt really kno which one to pick. So I might of did bad on that so I dnt kno how bad the BOOK REVIEW and the EOC gon hurt me. BUT if my teacher look out and I still pass den IM GOOD!! Graduating JUNE 3rd 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment